Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Picture Perfect Competition #2 ~ Nursery Rhymes

Second week of the competition, and it is getting harder and harder. I peek at some of the competitors work and wow so much talent out there.

I had a little hen, the prettiest ever seen,
She washed up the dishes and kept the house clean.
She went to the mill to fetch us some flour,
And always got home in less than an hour.
She baked me my bread, she brewed me my ale,
She sat by the fire and told a fine tale!


i HAD A LITTLE HEN

This picture have been edit, for more drama
this is an old picture I took a few years ago
I used my Canon power shot (my first digital)
I turn the picture to black and white and used an eraser to keep the hen in its natural color, I frame the picture for a better finish look

No comments:

Post a Comment