Saturday, October 24, 2009

BAD BREATH

Why is it that the people with the worst breath are also the people who talk the most? I'm sure you have meet then, we all have. I'm sure we all know some one with bad breath, It could be your boss or the delivering boy or maybe sweet aunt Mary or uncle Charles who on top of all smoke cigar and love to pinch your cheek.
At my house when growing up was the landlord, who had the most eye-watering ever allusive green breath. the kind that not only have the vile stink of death but a mixture of vapor and solids. For some reason he stop by frequently (we all suspected he like my mom) and stay to talk, what make things more difficult for us to leave her there alone with the one eye monster, slobbering woof.
One day with his intention to conquer the enemy and trying to be friendly with My little sister who at the time was only six, he came closed to her face, in this case "to closed for comfort" and open his voice box, My sister twisted her nose and told him plaint and simple "your breath stinks". That was one of the must embarrassing moment for my mom, but for me? I run to lock myself in the bathroom, I'd almost die laughing.
Of course, you and I have never had bad breath. But if ever in the unfortunate circumstance of dealing with a person of mouth odor, there are better remedies than to tell then their mouth stinks. If you must engage them, try and do all the talking. give then little time to open their fetid voice box, if they insist as a last resort cutting out the tongue and teeth has proves to be quite effective
Bad breath is a social killer. it has no demographic, race, or creed and It's color blind

1 comment:

  1. Bad breath, also called halitosis, is a common condition and sometimes a distressing source of embarrassment. Frequently, people aren't even aware there's a problem. While there are many causes for bad breath, it most commonly results from a lack of good oral hygiene. Daily brushing and flossing and regular dental checkups and cleanings are the best prevention for bad breath.


    Find Out More
    Periodontal disease treatment

    ReplyDelete