Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Seven Deadly Sins,

One of the seven sin to me is eating Ice-Cream, don't ask me why, for some people is chocolates for me is Ice-Cream. I don't care how cold it is I want Ice-cream.
One of My favorites is Ben & Jerry's, with a variety of flavours such as Chocolate Therapy, Lemonade Sorbet, Cherry Garcia, Fossil Fuel, Berry Berry, Vanilla Toffee Crunch and um, Please forgive me father because I sin.

Chocolate liquor:

The flavoring in some of Ben & Jerry's ice creams like Brownie Batter and Chubby Hubby. It's created when cocoa nibs are ground to a fine liquid above the melting point of cocoa butter. Despite the name's boozy implications, chocolate liquor is nonalcoholic. Tell me do that sound good?
... no this is not a commercial, its just me being nutty.

No comments:

Post a Comment