Thursday, September 24, 2009

acceptable


"We are all fundamentally disposable."
the world started off fine without us, and it will be completely fine when we leave. I wake up with This thought in my head today, and its fine and absolutely normal, its acceptable and I am not depress by it.

my brother got up in a cleaning mood and for some reason he thinks that if he fells like cleaning every one should help him and be graceful and appreciative of his effort.
thanks heaven he left soon and the afternoon was quited and peaceful.
After dinner I jump in the pool for a few laps and started raining not soon after. I didn't mind the rain at all, I got out and dry myself and made me a milk shake.
let it rain, let it rain, I love the smell of wet grass specially after a hot day.

I am INSPIRED! Whether or not this inspiration will last is a very different issue. Everything starts with a little aspiration, and it's the thought that counts, right?
I stop blogging for a wile I forgot how much I enjoy it.
Sometimes i think of my life as so ordinary and boring, nothing to talk about, not excitement, not romance, nothing special at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment