Tuesday, September 22, 2009

what a beautiful night



My mom its feeling better, that means I will be going home soon, I know
that I said
that I wanted to go home
...and I still do,
but... I am going to missed all this.
Its a beautiful night
and like must nights lately,
I find myself sitting by the pool contemplating the night.
George a friend of the house is playing the Piano, inside.
I am staring to feel romantic for a moment I let my Imagination run wild.
the intoxicating smell of chlorine and suntan lotions, bring me back to the pool.
It has been a wonderful family time, I've feel closer to my brothers than past times maybe because I relax more and accept more.
I have care and pamper my mom and surprisingly I'd enjoy it.
I am leaving with the sadness of losing a sister, even though we knew it was for the best
she was in so much pain, it was painful to watch her. Death its hard to accept, its hard
to let go, death is so final so for ever.
I know some people may said we will meet again
but at times I am not so sure of that, death still a mystery to some of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment