Tuesday, May 4, 2010

about me

When I go outside,
When experiencing life,
when moving around this earth.
I keep awareness of everything around me.
I look for new things, thing sometimes not visible to us in our daily routine.
I make every moment an inspiring one.
I see every crack in the side walk,
I notice the petals of the flowers,
scrutinizing that strange face in the crowd, and then
I practice seeing then as if I was then.
I cannot change Ultimate Reality, but I can change how I experience it
I pray for the ability of walking in others people shoes, to understand and show compassion of their needs.
I am a defender my sward is love.
I believed in the ones, one God, one race, this world sharing the universe,.
I love everything that was created by God for us and respected all that is being created by men for the well being of all men and the planet.
I am my brother keeper

No comments:

Post a Comment